Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend Update

Since I haven't gotten to go to any holiday parties this season (and I had to miss a couple of GREAT ones in LA) I am going to count the party I went to this weekend as a holiday party by default. It was actually a graduation party for my good friend Luke. I've known Luke since middle school so it was so much fun to get to celebrate his graduation from college with his family and friends. The party hosted at his parents house was lovely and we had a great time playing with all the little kids that were there (there were five little babies there ranging in age from two years old to only three months old!). I could not get over how adorable two year old Maddie was- although I could not understand a word that came out of her mouth. Seriously, understanding toddlers must be a skill that comes with being a parent... Cuz it is certainly not a skill I've acquired yet.

After the party at his parents a group of us went back to Luke and (his wife) Leena's place and continued the party there. We had a great time playing games, catching up with old friends, and getting to know some new ones! It was honestly one of the most fun evening/nights I've had since moving back home to Fresno. Of course I completely failed to take a single picture so I am waiting for Leena to put up the few that she took, but for right now I've only got this one.


Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I am so excited to have only four more workdays until my Christmas break!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!