Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm Ready


I'm a bit late on this post, but a couple weeks ago a friend took me to see Jack's Mannequin as a graduation present. Admittedly, I hadn't listened to Jack's in quite awhile, but in high school/early years of college I had absolutely loved their music. After learning about Andrew McMahon's story, I could not help but love him. I seriously need to see his Dear Jack documentary. The concert at a relatively small venue in Ventura was beyond amazing. I took way too many videos on my phone (one of which is above), and am so glad I did. Watching them back is almost as cool as experiencing it the first time. Honestly one of the best shows I've ever been to. Mind blown.

1 comment:

  1. you is welcome. he's amazing live. one of the only bands i'm willing to get punched for.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!