Thursday, March 12, 2015

#NowPlaying

I love music- as anyone who knows me- or has been around this blog for any period of time knows. But I feel like I go through ruts sometimes when I am just in desperate need of some new stuff to listen too... I am approaching one of those ruts now so I thought I would share what has been most played on my Spotify app lately, and see if y'all have any new suggestions for me.

Indie Pop that might not be new but it's relatively new to me:
- Thudder Clatter; Wild Cub
- Somebody Loves You; Betty Who

Cheesy country songs that I just can't help but love:
- Love Me Like You Mean It; Kelsea Ballerini
- Spring Breakdown; Luke Bryan
- Make Me Wanna; Thomas Rhett
P.S. You will fall in love with Thomas Rhett once you watch this video

Feelin' the love songs:
- Islands; The xx
- Home; ZZ Ward
- Love Me Like You Do; Ellie Goulding

A few more in a category-less portion of my list:
- Gentle On My Mind; The Band Perry
- You Are The Best Thing; Ray LaMontagne
- Geronimo; Sheppard

What have you guys been listening to lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!