Saturday, February 12, 2011

Inspiration


Lately I have been far too obsessed with reading tons of different Tumblr blogs, but I didn't feel like that was the right place for me to start actually, legitimately blogging. My friend Emily, an Alpha Delta Pi leadership consultant has created a fabulous blog that I enjoy reading quite frequently (http://emilysnowden.blogspot.com/), as such I've decided to follow her lead and create my own.

With my senior year rapidly coming to a close, and my future closing in on me I've noticed myself and my priorities beginning to change. College is and has been a wonderful experience; I've had (too much) fun, met fabulous friends, and gotten an education from one of the top schools in the country. I've struggled, grown, matured, and succeeded. And now, I am ready to move on to a new city (maybe multiple cities) and a new challenge.

My recent interviews for the job I want (more than anything) after graduation, have forced me to reflect on the many things I've done throughout my four years here at UCLA. I've examined my successes and failures, questioned my actions and emerged from it all with such a confidence in myself and a readiness to take on whatever my next step may be.

All of that, and all the people I've met who've helped me become the person that I am now are my inspiration. With the future somewhat unknown, there are times when I feel that I might as well just flip a coin... Heads-Carolina, Tails-California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!