Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day in Fourth Grade

Remember when you were in elementary school and everyone had to give valentines to the entire class? I would sit there the night before (I was a procrastinator even in fourth grade) with my little class roster and store-bought pack of-whatever TV show I loved at the time- Valentine's Day cards picking out which were the best-giving those to my friends- and which ones were lame-giving those to the kids I didn't like. I always wondered what all the little boys in my class thought of having to do that... Even for me it felt like a silly task (although I always liked decorating the paper bag that my valentines went in).



Meh... For today I will simply make an effort to celebrate those around me whom I adore and not worry about everything else. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!