Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kickin Off The Summer

For many people Memorial Day weekend is the first weekend of summer (even though summer doesn't officially start until June 20th...) but this year I kicked off my summer early with an amazing trip to Lake Havasu City, AZ. Myself and six others made the 4+ hour trip from LA across the CA state line to spend an amazing weekend at Lake Havasu on the Colorado River. We spent the majority of the weekend out on the boat maximizing our time in the sun. And word of advice to any of you lake/river go-ers out there... If you wanna make friends real quick, bring a floating beer pong table =)

Here's the photo evidence of our fabulous weekend on the water.


Floating bp =) so much fun
 
Day 2

In-N-Out For Lunch =)
I know I already used this pic but it's definitely one of my favorites.
My only cute pic of Day 3. The rest of the pics from this day are all from tubing.

We've got literally 150+ pictures from this weekend. Most of those pictures are far sillier than these posed pictures I'm sharing with you all (see an example below) but let's just say that it was too much fun and I really hope I get the chance to repeat it before I move to Ohio!
Beer pong. Picking the perfect song. Blowing the whistle. Dancing on the beach.



1 comment:

Your comments make my day!