Thursday, April 19, 2012

Come Fly With Me

Within the last week I spent a few days in Texas, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio- three of which are states I had never been to before. That meant lots of plane rides.
I had a fabulous time.
I found myself taking TOO MANY pictures from the air on my phone.
somewhere over Arizona
I remembered how much I really love flying. 
I think gliding through the air looking out the window at homes, schools, football fields (my favorite thing to see from the air), mountains, lakes, rivers, and clouds is one of the most awesome feelings in the world.

I could never be a pilot, but I definitely wouldn't mind dating someone who could take me flying!
Anyone got any prospects they wanna introduce me to??
All pictures courtesy of my iPhone =)

1 comment:

  1. No such thing as too many pictures!! What an awesome view!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!