Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Borrow My Heart


won't you borrow my heart
take it love as long as you need
won't you borrow my heart
and don't you ever give it back to me

I absolutely love the TV show Nashville. Country music based drama set in Nashville... That is right up my alley. The music from the show can be hit or miss (in my opinion) but this song from last week's "Two Sides To Every Story" is amazing. Up beat and a bit bluegrass-y "Borrow My Heart" even appealed to my boyfriend who admittedly does not like country music. Unfortunately, for some reason ABC has not yet released this song to iTunes- which makes me very sad.

If you're a fan of the show, be sure to catch the winter season finale tonight!

And link up with Helene to share what you've been listening to lately.
Helene in Between Song of the Week Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!