Thursday, November 3, 2011

LA Reminds Me That I DO (did?) Have A Social Life!


This weekend I was reunited with (almost) all of my favorite people from UCLA. My weekend- from start to finish- will be detailed in complete grammatical-incorrectness below:

10pm airport pickups/sneakily driving through the airport to avoid the crowded parts. Sailor Jerry shots to MALAGA...and BORJA! Fake fighting over bartenders. Real punching fake boxers. Late night stumbling. Early morning car moving (oh westwood two-hour parking). BJ's lunching. Traffic-sitting. Lateness. Rosebowl tailgating/fall weather grass sitting. UCLA WINNING! House of Pi visiting. Corner bakery eating. Presidential discussions. Future-questioning... Amazingness.

The weekend was honestly too much to put in to words, but I had a wonderful time. In catching up with all my friends I only realized how much I miss them when we are not together, which made me appreciate our time together that much more. I didn't take too many pictures but I've posted a few, plus some I stole from facebook.


1 comment:

  1. This is one of my fave posts of yours ever! Love the pics and the summarizing of the weekend :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!