Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cowboys Experience

Y'all, my guy is a massive Cowboys fan. Despite growing up in Missouri, he has always loved the Cowboys- which works out really well for me since I live in Dallas now. Just over a week ago, A came to Dallas and we attended our first Cowboys game in AT&T Stadium. Unfortunately, the Cowboys lost... but we had a fantastic Cowboys filled weekend.

On Saturday we made the drive out to Arlington to take a VIP Guided Tour of AT&T Stadium. I had actually done this once before so I knew that it is WELL-WORTH the $30 ticket for the VIP Guided Tour. The tour takes you all over AT&T stadium for an hour and a half, then finishes up on the field. You get to see things like Jerry Jones personal suite, the super fancy club level, both the cheerleader's and the team's locker rooms, and you get a ton of cool Cowboys history and stadium facts along the way. 

Whether you are a Cowboy's fan or not, this tour is absolutely worth the time and money. Because we went on a Saturday before a game day, it was "rally day" which meant there were a bunch of additional things happening at the stadium. There were former players signing autographs, cheerleaders taking pictures, and of course there were games for kids, It was a great experience, and I know it only increased A's idolization of Mr. Jerry Jones.

Sunday we were up early to make our way back to the stadium for the noon game against the Arizona Cardinals. We left early enough that we didn't have to battle much traffic and found parking near Ranger's stadium quite easily. We snapped a few pics on our way in and headed up to our seats just in time to catch all the pre-game excitement.

Romo was out with a back injury and the guys just couldn't get it together, so they did lose. But the experience of seeing at game at that stadium just can't be matched. We had a wonderful time and we can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

  1. I have lived in Dallas my entire life and have yet to see the stadium- can you even believe it!? It's sad, I know. I definitely need to do this!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!