Tuesday, November 25, 2014

#FavoriteThings2014: Stocking Stuffers



Thanksgiving is just around the corner and most people are well in to the swing of the holiday season by now. Sitting at Starbucks writing this post I heard someone's phone ring and Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You" came singing through the little speakers. I love it!

Today's #FavoriteThings2014 post is all about Stocking Stuffers. Since I don't have kids yet, to me this mean little treats that I might pick up for a friend. I have just a few little suggestions here for you guys. These are all things I know my friends would love.

1. Mason Jar Shot Glasses- The Mason Jar craze has swept through, and I'm still not over it. A friend got me a similar version of these little guys, and I love them. Although their opportunity for use has decreased significantly since graduation- I still think they are adorable and a great little present for anyone who loves teeny things.

2. Nail Polish- What girl doesn't want to add more great colors to her collection? These Charlie Brown/Peanut inspired colors are adorable. I would love to see something like this show up in my stocking.

3. Snarky Coffee Cups- Apparently I am all about things you can drink things out of in this post... But I have become a coffee addict these days. It is a rare day when my Keurig sits idle without making me at least one cup of coffee. I am all for either a good travel mug or a real coffee mug with some sort of message on it. I love this one here that says "Sorry for what I said before I had my coffee..." #mylife

4. Ear Warmer/Headbands- I remember I got one of these from a cousin a few years ago and I didn't know how to make it work at the time. Now that I have moved to a colder climate than CA I love them. Even in TX, these cute little headbands are useful. And you can find just about any kind you want on Etsy.

So that's all I've got for you today. Join the fun and link up with AprilEliseKatie, and Zelle for more holiday fun!
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!