Thursday, November 27, 2014

#Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

Today I will be spending time with A and his family, stuffing our faces on some delicious home cooking, and (of course) catching the Cowboys game. In the midst of all of that I will be doing my best to remember all the wonderful blessings I have in my life (things I should remember and be thankful for daily, really).


I am beyond thankful for:

My wonderful boyfriend who continues to love me through this crazy time in our lives. My supportive parents who may not understand all of the decisions I make but love me anyway. My crazy brother who could not be more different from me, but who I love all the same. The rest of my family who I can't wait to see at Christmas. My amazing friends in CA, OH, TX, and everywhere else they've  moved to. I was fortunate to celebrate of my friends marriages this past year, two more got engaged, more are in incredible relationships, and others are single and loving it- but regardless of any of these they are some of the most incredible individuals I have had the fortune of knowing. My job and all that I am learning there- even though it is very tough sometimes. This blog for being my creative outlet and at times the way I keep myself sane. And so so many other things.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all enjoy this holiday with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!