Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Just A Little Life Update

I told myself I would link up with Megan for Sometimes/Always this week since I haven't in quite awhile, but last night as I was watching Gossip Girl/Hart of Dixie and flipping the The Bachelor/The Voice during comercials I just didn't have the energy to walk ALL the way down the hall to get my computer and write up a post. Now it's late 10:30pm and I just want to go to sleep... I'm a grandma, I know.

Instead, I'll give you the excuses I have for not being such a good blogger as of late a little life update.

{One}
I am finally (almost) finished with my grad school apps. Two of the four are in, number three will go in tonight, and number four is done but I'm waiting to receive my transcript from UCLA so I can scan and upload it to my app. Needless to say I could not be more excited to be done with them. I hope to be hearing decisions sometime in April! I will certainly let you all know when I make a decision, but in case you're intersted all of the schools I'm applying to are outside of my home state of California so wherever I go we certainly be a BIG change!

The four schools I am applying to.

{Two}
This weekend, instead of blogging (and when I wasn't finishing up the apps), I was ignoring my computer in favor of spending time in the sun. The weather in Fresno this weekend was beautiful. Sunny and seventies. Knowing that rain was predicted for this week I figured I should take advantage while I could.


{Three}
I am throwing myself back in to the gym. At the end of 2011 I had been on a roll with my workouts but GRE studying, grad school applying, and general life has gotten in the way for awhile. This week marks my "new leaf" (ha my UCLA friends might remember my last "new leaf" and how long that actually lasted) and I'm forcing myself to leave the excuses behind. I tried a new eliptical interval workout on Sunday that was awesome, and both Saturday and yesterday I hit up my fave class- Spin. 


{Four}
I'm lazy. 

What's new with you lovely people?!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, "I'm lazy." Love your honesty! So excited to hear about your application responses and see which school you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so excited for you missy!!! Jealous of your warm weather haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!