Wednesday, January 11, 2012

#40ThingsAboutMe Part II

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday... I am not feeling 100% this week and therefore just didn't have the energy to come up with something. Oh well... Today I've got ten more random things about myself to share with you! Check out Part I here if you missed it!



16. I have a thing for mustaches but not on men.... I think mustache jewelry is hilarious/awesome. 


The former roomies and I bought these on one of my trips to LA =)

17. Jeans, a t shirt, and boots are my ideal outfit. Emphasis on the boots. I honestly wear them all year long regardless of what kind of weather is outside. Boots with shorts, dresses, jeans, leggings... They go with everything! Right?!


18. I can't cook, but learning is something I really want to do in the next year. I blame living in a dorm/sorority house all four years of college and never being forced to cook for myself.


19. I could live on burgers and fries. It's terrible.


My weakness! (but get that cheese outta there!)
20. I love music (which anyone that has been reading my blog already knows). I lose myself in the lyrics of songs and find ways to relate them to my life. I have forever linked certain songs with certain people/events/memories and I love that playing that song will bring that moment back to life in my mind.


There are hundreds (if not thousands) of songs that take me back to different points in my life... This one definitely takes me back to freshman year (and senior year when I finally saw these guys in concert!)


21. If I am at home, I tend to leave my phone in my room and not worry about it- then people get mad and wonder why I am not responding to texts/calls… Oops!


22. I go to bed early, unless I am going out that night. And by early I mean it is rare for my to be awake after midnight, I am usually asleep by 11.


23. Even with all that sleep, I am NOT a morning person. It takes multiple alarms to get me up.

24. I put the PRO in procrastination. Seriously, when it came to school I was always doing things at the last minute.

25. I love going to concerts! In 2011 I went to more concerts than any other prior year of my life. I've already got two lined up for 2012 (Lady Antebellum, and STAGECOACH!).


Click for Part I if you missed it or jump to Part III here.

And I may or may not have something up tomorrow it sort of just depends on how I'm feeling... 


P.S. Who is excited for ONE TREE HILL tonight?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I have All Time Low on my gym playlist, and it makes me so happy thinking of freshman year. Cannot wait to watch One Tree Hill too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Lady A and Stagecoach!!! I already have my Pandora playlists on repeat!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!