Tuesday, January 17, 2012

(Blogger) Tag- You're It!


The wonderful Alyssa, over at Simply Alyssa, tagged me in this little blogger get to know you game that is going around right now. Alyssa is quickly becoming my newest bloggie friend so if you haven't checked her out, go do so! I love stuff like this simply for the opportunity to check out some new bloggers! Make sure you get down to the bottom and go check out the girls I'm tagging (as well as Miss Alyssa right up there)! Here we go!

[One- The Rules]
One) You must post the rules.
Two) Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
Three) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
Four) Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
Five) Let them know you've tagged them!

[Two- 11 Random Facts]
1. I took the equivalent of six years of Spanish… and I can barely speak it now =(
2. I check instagram and twitter way more often than I actually post on them.
Istagram post from this weekend. Follow me at AshleyCan04
3. I love my little car but I can’t wait til the day I can drive an SUV again.
4. I admit, I am totally a (bandwagon) Tebow fan. I love him.
5. I am not, however, a bandwagon Packers fan. I have loved the Packers since the Farve days when I was a little girl. Even after this weeks sad, sad performance (sooo many dropped passes!) I still love 'em.
please excuse the face... I don't know why I make that face sometimes...
6. I can not stand the word moist. Ugh. It just freaks me out.
7. When texting I seriously overuse ‘haha’ ‘lol’ and ‘=)’
8. I love raw cookie dough. I have been known to buy a roll of the premade cookie dough and eat it without making a single cookie (not all in one night, I’m not that much of a fatty!).
9. I love the movie The Wedding Date with Debra Messing. That women is a fantastic mess, quite like me.
10. Sometimes I go on a blogging binge and write up all my posts for a full week in one night. It definitely makes my week easier!
11. I just did a #40ThingsAboutMe Series so click here for lots more random facts about me!

[Three Part A- Alyssa's Questions]
What's your favorite place to shop?
Urban Outfitters has recently become one of my faves.
Go out or stay in?
Both! I love to go out and have a great time with friends, but I also love to stay in and occupy my couch.
Celebrity gossip or actual news?
Does saying celebrity gossip make me a terrible person? Sadly I would check Perez before I would check CNN.
Who is your favorite celebrity couple?
Tough question… I love the celebs who seem to have a real lasting relationship so maybe David and Victoria Beckham, or Jenn Garner and Ben Aflack!
Favorite makeup brand?
Eeek I use so many different brands of make up on a daily basis… But my foundation is MAC and I couldn’t live without it so I’ll go with that.
E-mails and Facebook or snail mail?
Everyone loves to get snail mail but I’m perfectly happy to get email too!
Would you rather read or watch TV?
Depends on whats on and what I’m reading- As of late I would probably choose a good book over TV though.
Favorite musical artist?
I can’t pick favorites… I love Carrie Underwood, Parachute, Taylor Swift, and All Time Low. Those four are all favorites of mine.
Favorite music genre?
If I were forced to listen to only one type of music for the rest of my life… I guess I would take Country =)
Cofee or tea?
Coffee fa sho!
11. Beach or mountains?
Beach. But I won’t turn down a trip to someone’s mountain cabin either.

[Three Part B- My Questions]
In the event of some sort of disaster what three items would you grab first?
If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
Who is your favorite music artist/band?
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
What’s the best movie you’ve seen in theaters in that past month (or so)?
Do/Did you go to college? If so, where?!
What TV show is your guilty pleasure?
Facebook, Twitter, or Other?
Given the option, where in the world would you like to live?
What are you currently reading?
You just won 1 million dollars! What is the first thing you are going to do with it?

[Four- I'm Tagging...]
Bethany @ Life So Sweet
Katie @ dine & dash
Megan @ Mackey Madness
Joey @ Hodge[s]podge

Have at it girlies! I hope you all choose to participate. I love these kind of things because it is a great way to discover some new bloggers that you just might love! Make sure you click on these girls links and go read their blogs, and don't be shy about following them! They are all awesome, I promise. I know five of them personally, the rest are all girls I've encountered through the blogosphere. 

3 comments:

  1. Raw cookie dough is the BEST!!!!
    I had to lol at "moist". That is too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! And I love the Wedding Date too! Thanks so much for the shout out :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to eat raw cookie dough like there was no tomorrow haha. This was such a fun post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!