Thursday, January 12, 2012

Currently...



I'm feeling a bit better today, still not 100% but I'm getting there. Today I am linking up with Jennifer from Perfectly Imperfect to let you know whats going on with me "Currently..." I figured this link up fits in with the little about me week I've got going on. Hopefully next week I will get back to some more exciting posts. But for now....


Currently (well technically yesterday/Wednesday- as today/Thursday I am back at work)... This is me. Study bug with my GRE books.
so excited about studying... NOT
CURRENT BOOK(S)
I'm re-reading The Hunger Games... Yep RE-reading. I just finished this first book and am midway through Catching Fire. I just can't get enough of these books. Oh yeah and my GRE books...

CURRENT PLAYLIST
ummm I am incapable of making a playlist with fewer than 200 songs on it... but a quick look at my recently played shows- Dave Barnes, John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Josh Turner, and of course T Swift

CURRENT COLOR
I just bought a new nail polish yesterday and was obviously way too excited about it when I got home (aka I painted my nails right away). This is Essie's "Clambake".
Love the color but I think my nails are a little too long right now. They look scary. I should cut them... I'm gonna go do that... 
CURRENT FOOD
I made dinner for the fam last night! If you know me, this is a BIG deal... I made Sauteed Chicken with Corn and Edamame. It was delish.

CURRENT FAVORITE SHOW(S)
ONE TREE HILL came back last night! YAY! Also, I recently realized that monday nights are soon to be a huge TV dilemma for me- Bachelor, Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Gossip Girl, and Heart of Dixie (let's not even include HIMYM which I sadly stopped watching a little earlier this season)... Three channels, all from 8-10pm. I don't know what I'm gonna do!

CURRENT NEEDS
There's not really anything I NEED right now. There are lots of things I WANT. But needs and wants are very different.

CURRENT TRIUMPHS
I am doing pretty good keeping up with my GRE studying, which makes me very happy. I was also very productive yesterday- studying, laundry, target run, cooked dinner, mini workout, watched OTH... Yay me!

CURRENT BANES OF MY EXISTENCE 
Why does the Bachelor have to be two hours?! And why does Comcast force me to watch all of it without the ability to fast forward when I watch it on demand?! Ugh!

CURRENT CELEBRITY CRUSH
I'm just so happy my OTH boys are back in my life, so I'll say all of them! Especially Nathan =)
OH SO SEXY
CURRENT #1 BLESSING
I am so thankful that my boss/people I work with are so understanding and supportive to have allowed me to work only part time this month in order to study for the GRE and complete my grad school operations.

CURRENT INDULGENCE
Chocolate cover pretzels. Nom!

CURRENT OUTFIT
As I'm writing this... I'm wearing my new bright coral Target yoga pants! 
Welcome to my messy room...
CURRENT EXCITEMENT
Target swimsuits are already out! That means it's almost time for warmer weather and laying out... right?
I just may buy that striped blue top in the upper right...
CURRENT MOOD
Restless. I want this month to go faster so I can get this GRE done, get my applications out, and be able to visit friends in LA (and possibly take a lil trip to Vegas!)

CURRENT FAVORITE QUOTE OR VERSE
I searched back through my "likes" on tumblr to find something to put here. This is what I decided on. It's not really a quote, but it is just so true. I was completely different a year ago, and completely different from that two years ago. We grow and change so much from year to year, month to month, day to day... And I wouldn't have it any other way.
CURRENT FAVORITE APP
Plants vs Zombies. Call me a nerd but this game is so freaking fun.

CURRENT FAVORITE PRODUCT
I love my Aveeno products right now (cuz my skin has been HATING me lately). I just replaced my daily mousterizer (which I've been using for at least two years) and picked up Aveeno's Foaming Facial Cleanser as well.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE Nathan and that nail polish is sooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So impressed with your cooking skills!!! And I cannot wait to watch OTH :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog, please follow if you liked it! Love this post - and I am your newest follower! I'm jealous that you're in California and the weather is going to get nice soon for you! I'm in Colorado where there's likely to be snow til April! And good luck with the GRE, it's a bitch, isn't it??? xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!