Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Letters

I've come to really love Friday Letters.
It's really the only link up I consistently participate in... so let's get to it!


dear Alex- our conversation on the phone this week made me even more excited for ohio (if that is possible). i can't wait to go to the lake, play freshmen, get free stuff, and shop for my apartment. let's take a little trip back in to the mindset of the two girls in the above photo. dear justin bieber- my life has been full of you this week and i've loved every minute of it. i'll never call myself a "belieber" but you are one talented kid. i'm with Kristen who explained it perfectly here.  dear LA- it's been too long. no worries though, i'll be back for the 4th of july!  dear summer- you may have just "officially" arrived this week; but for me you've been here for awhile... i would appreciate it if you never leave. dear shane @ whispering sweet nothings- thanks for creating such a cool little map of bloggers with your 'Bloggers Coast To Coast' . It's a super fun way to find new blogs to follow! If you guys want to participate too click her button below or in my sidebar!





Happy Friday lovelies!

go link up with Ashley to share your letters
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. that picture is the best! love this list hun! and adorable blog by the way :) happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the Coast to Coast Shout out! Have a great weekend!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  3. i on't live in the states- but think the coast-to-coast idea is sweet. well done Shane.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!