Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I'm Not Dead!

Hey Y'all!

I'm posting this super quick update from my phone just to let you all know that I did not get abducted by aliens... Rather I have spent the last few days in Pismo with the fam at a gorgeous house on the water.

And I am now in LA getting ready to leave on my roadtrip to OH which begins tomorrow!

Unfortunately that hasn't left me any time to blog! I'll check in when I can but I'll be back some time next week to give y'all a full run down of the road trip.

P.S. for pics along the way follow me on twitter/instagram. AshleyCan04.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for instagram!!! I'm following you now! Safe travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're already moving! It seems like just a few weeks ago you told us all about it! Crazy!! Have fun and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!