Monday, July 16, 2012

Vegas: Third Times A Charm

As I mentioned in my LA update last week, I also went to Las Vegas- for the third time this year. It is safe to say that I am completely Vegas'd out and I would have no complaints if I didn't see that city again for another year (at least).
But this trip was special because I was going with my long time best friend- Alex, her fiance, and Karissa- who has truly become another best friend over this past year. Alex had never been to Vegas before, while the rest of us are Vegas veterans so we all wanted to show her a great time.

Karissa and I had a bumpy drive to Vegas (we almost didn't radio the whole way... don't ask. we fixed it early on in the drive) but we eventually got there around 10pm Friday night.

Night 1 included walking the strip, gambling (or losing money if you were me), and late night pizza delivered to the hotel room. Also, Alex and Bryce officially asked me to be the maid of honor at their upcoming wedding- the even got down on one knee and presented me with a ring (pop) =)
Here's a few pics from night one.
Walking through The Venetian, Alex and I gambling, a stop by Toby Keith Bar
Alex and Bryce- I just had to share this pic, they are way too adorable.

Saturday was our big day. We had grand plans to go from wake up to early morning Sunday, and that is exactly what we did. We got started with a little breakfast downstairs and then it was off to Marquee Day Club in The Cosmopolitan. This was seriously the perfect place for us to spend our day. Drinking, dancing, meeting people, hanging in the pool, and gambling; we had so much fun. By far the highlight was dancing on the platforms in the pools, which Bryce of course got a bunch of photos of for us.
Later we hit up our favorite frozen drinks at Fat Tuesdays and got ourselves both Secret Pizza and Earl of Sandwhich. Then we made our way back to the hotel for naps and prepping for the night. We spent the night out at Tryst where I chatted with some very charming Australian boys and danced the night away with my wonderful friends.
Overall it was a fabulous trip, even if Karissa and I were so tired on the way home that we almost stopped in Barstow to nap in a cheap motel (we didn't... but boy did we want to!).
Pictures!
Living out my dreams of being a bartender/dancer at Coyote Ugly =)
 Those girls had no job other than to sit there dressed like that. How do I get that job?
 Karissa and I pretending we won... These were actually Bryce's chips. But look how they match my nails =)
 Alex and I being sneaky and taking a pic in SugarFactory
 Future bride, maid of honor, and groom!
 The whole group before night two
The current background on my phone. Two of my best friends and I being our very silly selves. I love them.

So that was Vegas 2012 trip #3. I have to say I am not sad to be done with that city for awhile, but I always have a good time when I'm there so I'm sure I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!