Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Farewell Tour Begins: 4th(-6th) of July in LA

July marks my last month in California so I have every intention of spending as much time as I can with my friends up and down the state. 

Some friends and I had big plans for a crazy 4th of July party (bounce house and slip-n-slide included)... Unfortunately those plans fell through last minute.
But we never let a change of plans get us down.
Instead, I spent my Independence day with Karissa, her boyfriend Conrad, and a couple of new friends- Dana and Ben as well as Dana's family.
It was a wonderfully relaxing 4th filled with friends, BBQ, and to top it off we went to the most delicious frozen yogurt place EVER (21 Choices in Pasadena). Seriously, if you ever find yourself in Pasadena, CA you must get dessert from 21 Choices.
Boys and girls doing what they do best (grilling & posing for pictures respectively) and a delicious dessert courtesy of Dana's mom
Sadly we didn't find fireworks but we did pop off some Target poppers instead =)

In the couple days after the 4th I got to hang out with a few of my best friends doing cool things like eating free lunch at the DreamWorks campus, seeing the new Spiderman movie (which was soooo good!), eating at the delicious Father's Office, and spending a night out in LA at the very cool Wellsbourne, and to top it off a SURPRISE visit from a friend who has been in SPAIN for the last year just in time for a super yummy breakfast at a diner just down the street from my friends apartment.
Two of my bestest friends =)
We started our evening off at the infamous Fu's Palace (if you were Greek at UCLA you've spent many a night at Fu's). We literally went in just for 10 minutes and a Scorpian bowl. 
So silly. And so fun.
As you can clearly see, we were in a very silly mood Thursday night =)
This pic is from our reunion breakfast with Nicole! 
She surprised us by showing up for the day. 
It was the best surprise we could have hoped for!

I am going to leave you all with that for now. As you may remember I also went to Vegas this past weekend, but I will save that recap for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!