Tuesday, July 3, 2012

MusicWednesday On Tuesday

There were some fun new releases last week- Maroon 5's album Overexposed, Owl City & Carly Rae Jepson's single "Good Time", and Matt & Kim's single "Let's Go".

But I have been on an old school kick for the last week or so. Bob Dylan and (the less old school) Jeff Buckley are both at the top of my recently played playlists at the moment.

I saw a cover of Dylan's "Don't Think Twice It's Alright" by Ed Sheeran which was fabulous. In the video he talks about being a fan of Bob Dylan, and his reasons for being a fan are quite similar to mine. Dylan is just an amazing storyteller, which is why I love his music so much.
I recently downloaded Jeff Buckley's famed album Grace. Of course, everyone has heard Buckley's version of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" but if you've never listened to Grace all the way through... do it. "Lover You Should've Come Over" is most definitely my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!